Managed IT Services companies in St. Louis are a dime a dozen!
Really they are…look around…they all say the same thing. Many managed IT services companies are mirrors of each other. How do you know you are getting a managed IT services company for your St. Louis business who truly understands what your company wants and needs. It’s hard, we get it. That is why SSE is here to help you figure this out.
Get this…no strings attached…just call our managed IT services team today and let’s have a chat about what you need from a St. Louis computer networking company.
Here is what we know so far….break/fix is going to cost you. A managed IT services company that doesn’t understand your business model is going to seriously hurt financially…and we don’t want to see this.
And don’t try to do it yourself….
Sure, it may seem like you can save money by forgoing any kind of IT support until you absolutely need it because something breaks, but such neglect will eventually lead to an expensive tech disaster. That disaster could take the form of hardware failure (leads to downtime that takes away the tools your employees need to do their jobs) or, worse yet, an online security breach (potential for regulatory fines and class-action lawsuits).
Of course, you could bring in some in-house IT staff to protect your infrastructure from such disaster, but inflating your payroll isn’t going to be easy on your bottom line.
Thankfully, you don’t have to hire in-house to get the business technology services (or managed services) you need.
When you work with SSE Network Services as your managed IT services company in St. Louis, you get the best of both worlds: your IT infrastructure will thrive under the care of our experienced team of IT experts (we improve your bottom line at both ends by preventing disaster and also making your workforce more efficient), and you don’t have to break the bank with new hires with limited skill sets rather than the resources of an entire team.
Managed IT Services In St. Louis by SSE Network Services
- Proactive Management: Why wait for hardware to fail before you give it any attention? We’ll regularly assess your equipment and upgrade or replace hardware before it fails and burdens your business with downtime. And we’ll keep up-to-date with patches and use state-of-the-art antivirus and malware protection tools to keep you safe from web-based threats, too.
- Network Administration: We don’t hire straight out of college. Even the members of our help desk have years of experience already under their belt, our network engineers even more so. They know how to customize your network to best fit your unique situation so that you can benefit from optimal performance, and a faster network allows your workforce to be more productive.
- Automated Monitoring & Alerts: Using over 450 system monitors allows us to be proactive about problems (backup status, low disk space, etc.) instead of dealing with them after the damage has been done.
- Technology Consulting: Of course, a lot of IT companies offer network security, equipment maintenance, infrastructure monitoring, and other similar services. We’re not unique in that regard. What does set us apart is that we help out in the boardroom in addition to the server room, performing tri-annual business and technology reviews (BTRs) that allow us to anticipate your future technology needs, along with cost estimates of recommended projects for budgeting purposes.
- User Support: We provide real-time remote remediation, and we’re always ready to deploy one of our engineers to your office if an on-site fix is necessary.
And just because we recommend something doesn’t mean we’re going to be pushy about it. We’ll provide you with all the facts about all your options, make a recommendation, and support your decision no matter which option you choose.
SSE Network Services is your complete solution for your managed IT services. Let us focus on your technology so you can focus on more important things like, say, running your business!
Give us a call at (314) 439 - or send a message to email@example.com for more information about our managed IT services.