SSE Network Services Provides Managed IT Services that Are More Affordable and More Effective than In-house Alternatives
The break/fix approach is going to cost you. Sure, it may seem like you can save money by forgoing any kind of IT support until you absolutely need it because something breaks, but such neglect will eventually lead to an expensive tech disaster. That disaster could take the form of hardware failure (leads to downtime that takes away the tools your employees need to do their jobs) or, worse yet, an online security breach (potential for regulatory fines and class-action lawsuits).
Of course, you could bring in some in-house IT staff to protect your infrastructure from such disaster, but inflating your payroll isn’t going to be easy on your bottom line.
Thankfully, you don’t have to hire in-house to get the IT support you need.
With SSE Network Services, you get the best of both worlds: your IT infrastructure will thrive under the care of our experienced team of IT experts (we improve your bottom line at both ends by preventing disaster and also making your workforce more efficient), and you don’t have to break the bank with new hires with limited skill sets rather than the resources of an entire team.
Managed IT Services In St. Louis by SSE Network Services
- Proactive Management: Why wait for hardware to fail before you give it any attention? We’ll regularly assess your equipment and upgrade or replace hardware before it fails and burdens your business with downtime. And we’ll keep up-to-date with patches and use state-of-the-art antivirus and malware protection tools to keep you safe from web-based threats, too.
- Network Administration: We don’t hire straight out of college. Even the members of our help desk have years of experience already under their belt, our network engineers even more so. They know how to customize your network to best fit your unique situation so that you can benefit from optimal performance, and a faster network allows your workforce to be more productive.
- Automated Monitoring & Alerts: Using over 450 system monitors allows us to be proactive about problems (backup status, low disk space, etc.) instead of dealing with them after the damage has been done.
- Technology Consulting: Of course, a lot of IT companies offer network security, equipment maintenance, infrastructure monitoring, and other similar services. We’re not unique in that regard. What does set us apart is that we help out in the boardroom in addition to the server room, performing tri-annual business and technology reviews (BTRs) that allow us to anticipate your future technology needs, along with cost estimates of recommended projects for budgeting purposes.
- User Support: We provide real-time remote remediation, and we’re always ready to deploy one of our engineers to your office if an on-site fix is necessary.
And just because we recommend something doesn’t mean we’re going to be pushy about it. We’ll provide you with all the facts about all your options, make a recommendation, and support your decision no matter which option you choose.
SSE Network Services is your complete solution for IT services. Let us focus on your technology so you can focus on more important things like, say, running your business!
Give us a call at (314) 439 - or send a message to email@example.com for more information about our managed IT services.