We offer specialized Dell computer support for the Dell family of products that includes a formidable list of amazing hardware and software products. We help small businesses with integrative Dell PC support, which both draws off calls to Dellâ€™s proprietary call center and makes it a more focused, one-on-one scenario where all your challenges concerning Dell products are met in a timely fashion.
No matter what Dell hardware or software youâ€™re running, our Dell tech support team can help you remedy whatever issue youâ€™re dealing with.
We can handle any Dell product issue requiring an engaged and rapid support vector, including those concerning their Business/Corporate class brands such as:
- OptiPlex (office desktop computer systems)
- Dimension (home desktop computer systems)
- Vostro (office/small business desktop and notebook systems)
- n Series (desktop and notebook computers shipped with Linux or FreeDOS installed)
- Latitude (business-focused laptops)
- Precision (workstation systems and high-performance laptops)
- PowerEdge (business servers)
- PowerVault (direct-attach and network-attached storage)
- Force10 (network switches)
- PowerConnect (network switches)
- Dell Compellent (storage area networks)
- EqualLogic (enterprise-class iSCSI SANs)
- Dell EMR (electronic medical records)
As well as Dell’s Home Office/Consumer class brands, which include:
- Inspiron (budget desktop and notebook computers)
- XPS (high-end desktop and notebook computers)
- Alienware (high-performance gaming systems)
- Venue (Tablets Android / Windows)
From business server issues to Dell PC issues, we cover it all. And, for those seeking Dell support for healthcare facilities, we can get you back up to speed on your Dell EMR system and free of any potential liabilities compliance-wise.
Whatever issues you may be having with Dell computer systems or software, we have the answers that will get your desktop PCs, business servers, notebook computers, or other Dell equipment back up and running in no time.